1. What is your preferred learning style?
2. Do you think that different people have different learning styles? Why or why not?
3. How do you typically approach learning new information or skills?
4. Have you ever had to adjust your learning style to accommodate a new subject or skill? If so, how did you do it?
5. Do you think that schools should try to accommodate different learning styles among their students? Why or why not?
6. Have you ever tried using a new learning strategy or technique? What was it, and how did it work for you?
7. How important is motivation when it comes to learning new things? What motivates you to learn?
8. Have you ever been taught a skill or subject in a way that didn’t work for you? How did you handle it?
9. Do you think that technology has changed the way we learn? If so, how?
10. How do you think teachers can help their students identify and utilize their preferred learning styles and strategies?